To access the EXCLUSIVE Freestyle Technique Master Class with Olympic Swim Coach Ian Pope enter your details below… See you on the Call !!
Want to join an elite group of people that are looking to or have already challenged themselves with one or more of the Ocean 7s swims?
…or maybe you are you looking for inspiration and tips from others who have swum marathons?
If you answered yes to either question you are in the right place. I have set up a community resource for those who wish to swim, or have already swum, one or more of the Ocean 7 Swims. The Ocean 7s are the marathon swimmers equivalent of the 7 Summits (7x highest mountains on each continent).
The Ocean 7 swims include:
- English Channel 34km
- Catalina Channel 32km
- Strait of Gibraltar 14km
- North Channel 35km
- Kaiwi Channel 42km
- Cook Strait 23km
- Tsugaru Strait 20km
Only 21 people have completed all 7 swims. These Ocean 7s are considered the most prestigious and challenging series of established marathon swims in the world.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
- Learn from those who have swum the Ocean 7s and those who have coached Ocean 7 swimmers
- Chat with like-minded marathon swimmers
- Learn from more experienced marathon swimmers
- If you currently can’t access water you can keep inspired and upskill your knowledge to be better prepared for when you can get back into the water
- Gain inspiration for your upcoming Ocean 7 swim
- Learn practical tips and insider information to prepare you for success
- Learn directly from Group Leader, Chloë McCardel, who hosts regular interviews about topics specifically related to the Ocean 7 swims, in this exclusive to this group.
Chloë McCardel is the World Record Holder for the Longest Non-stop Ocean Swim at 124.4km (ratified by the Marathon Swimmers Federation and Guiness Book of World Records) and 37 time English Channel swimmer (including a triple non-stop crossing in 2015). She has also coached 150 people to swim the English Channel since 2013.
You can find out more about Chloë here-
Instagram: chloemccardel Facebook: Chloe McCardel – Marathon Swimmer Twitter: chloemccardel