- 10 day window to ensure you get the best weather for your relay
- Window: July 5th – 14th, 2022
- 10x persons per relay, 30min swim rotations
- Minimum swimming pace 2.5km p/hr (ideally 3km+)
- Expected relay time 35 – 40hrs
- Party in Belgium after!
- After the relay and party finishes you have the option to return to England on the boat or continue your travels in Europe
- 10% of proceeds donated to charity
Chloë McCardel has completed more English Channel crossings more than any person in history and has been crowned “Queen of the English Channel” by the Channel Swimming Association. She has swum 44x crossings, including 35x singles including 3x double non-stop crossings and a triple non-stop crossing
She has the World Record for the longest solo, continuous and unassisted ocean swim in history (124km, 42hrs)
Chloë has coached over 150 people to swim the English Channel as solo and relay swimmers since 2014
She donated her time to coach and crew for 3x English Channel charity relays who raised over $190,000 for their charity ‘Swim Across America’.
£2,500 per person
Bulk Booking Discount - 10% discount if you bulk book - minimum quantity 3 people on one booking - this discount is automatically applied at checkout when a quantity of 3 or more is selected
Payment Plan Available: 50% upfront to secure your spot and balance of 50% payable at least one month before relay start (see payment options in the Booking Type dropdown at the top of the page)
This package is ‘all inclusive’. There are no additional fees for observation, ratification, administration, coaching or piloting.
This page gives you an overview of the England to Belgium Relay swim with Chloë McCardel, and the ability to purchase your spot on the relay team, for all the nitty gritty details click the button below.